I made it to April Vacation! There were a few days or rather a week and half at school when I wasn’t quite sure I’d survive to this point. But it is here in all it’s glory. Jeremy and I spent the weekend in Portland, which was a great trip and deserves its own post. Vacation for me means lots of coffee drinking in bed, blogging as often as I feel like, working out in the middle of the day (my favorite time), and generally being more relaxed with no tension in my shoulders.
Versailles Gardens circa 2009 – We don’t have any flowers like this here yet, but maybe soon.
There are few things that have to be accomplished during this time. Some of them are fun and some of them I’m dreading.
- Re-read two books for school The Great Gatsby and Slaughter House Five – I love both these books, so it shouldn’t be a problem.
- Bake something preferably a pound cake.
- Seriously clean the house including things I despise doing like baseboards.
- Get some posts pre-written, the next few weeks are going to be really busy.
- Purchase and send out Jeremy’s graduation announcements
- Get ready for my next race on Sunday
- Plant a few vegetables we absolutely eat too much of to buy all summer (tomatoes, basil, peppers). It’s supposed to rain most of the week so this may or may not happen.