Check out the first half of my 10 for 2010 here.
The second half of my goals:
6. Run three more 5Ks this year – I really think I can improve, and I really like having a purpose for being at the gym.
- April 11 | Great Bay Half Marathon | Newmarket, NH | Website
- May 2 | Maragritas Cinco de Mayo 5K | Exeter, NH | Website
- June 6 | Will Run For Beer 5K | Newmarket, NH |Website
7. Go south (Texas, Missouri, Tennessee) and see all my southern friends and family.
8. Be a more responsible sleeper – I don’t even know if this is possible or not. Here’s the thing: I hate going to bed early. Even when I was a little kid, I would sit on the stairs and sneak watching the late news. I like to stay up and watch T.V. I like to feel like I have a life outside of my job. I feel like if I’m asleep every night by 9, I lose that. Not to mention that I always have grading or planning to do at night. I can’t move my wake up time any because I have to leave for work by 6. Hmm. . . This may be a goal that doesn’t happen, but I’m guessing life would be better if I got more than 5 – 6 hours of sleep a night.
9.Keep blogging – I’ve really enjoyed blogging the last few months and of course reading blogs. It’s nice to just have all my thoughts down and to write. My goal is to post 3 – 5 times a week.
10. See Jeremy graduate. – Ok this isn’t really a goal for me per se, but if one partner is in grad school, believe me it’s like you both are. May 2011 can’t come soon enough. I can’t wait to see where we end up next.
I guess I should probably post these somewhere, so that I actually work on them.